“To delight our customers by providing high quality food, at reasonable prices, using fresh ingredients sourced from local producers.”
We are a small, family owned deli café who believe in supporting and giving back to our local community. Our staff are local people, who match our beliefs and not only work hard for us
but also learn other skills that they are able to use in other areas of their lives.
- Our profits are re-invested back into the business
- Staff profit shares
- We recruit from the local community
- Pay a living wage to our staff plus tips
- Train our staff in all areas of our business including customer relations, pay for all staff to take their health and hygiene certificates, food production and Barista as well as how to run a
- We are an integral part of the Didsbury Point community where we host, without charge, meetings and events for the 3,000 residents; local police and crime watch; groups e.g. dementia group,
- Support local small businesses e.g. photographers, pianist, physio therapists by promoting their business
- Well behaved children and dogs are welcome to visit us and if we are not busy, the children are able to assist in making their own pizzas
- We source our products from local suppliers where possible
- Recycle and use compostable packaging wherever possible
- Support The Christie from our coffee sales and The Aspirations Project which is part of the Autistic Society Greater Manchester. Fundraising through hosting events and have
opportunities for Service Users to gain work experience with us.